Waikiki Starlight Luau
All taxes & gratuities included in listed price! Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
This is the only rooftop luau on Oahu, conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Dine under the stars, enjoy live music and dances and immerse yourself in Hawaiian and Polynesian culture.
The evening's festivities begin with fun Hawaiian activities, such as coconut carving, the conch shell blowing challenge, a pineapple toss and more! Later, indulge in the scrumptious all-you-care-to-eat luau feast, featuring a wide variety of delicacies. Then sit back, relax and enjoy an exciting Polynesian show that celebrates the unique heritage of the Polynesian islands.
Luau Buffet Menu:
- Located in the middle of Waikiki
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Exciting Polynesian show
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
General Seating: Includes standard table seating and a Mai Tai Punch
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage, a Mai Tai Punch & 1 beverage.
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes
a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section that is Center
within the 1st or 2nd row, 1st in line to enjoy the buffet, a Mai Tai
Punch & 2 beverages
- 5:00 pm - Doors Open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion Show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Holiday Luaus - Holiday luaus are held on
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Eve.
Please select Holiday pricing to book those days.
All Holiday Luaus will not have tiered seating. Seating will be designated by the Luau Manager.
All Holiday Luau guests will receive a Flower Lei & have upgraded buffet menus as exampled below.
The Holiday menu example:
Local Island Greens, Green Papaya
Salad, Local Tomato Salad, Seafood Salad, Hawaiian Poi, Lomi Lomi
Salmon, Soba Noodle Salad, Chilled Molokai Sweet Potato, Taro Rolls,
Maki Sushi & Hawaiian Pineapple & Fruit Bowl
Kalua Pork, Seared Island Catch,
Pineapple & Vegetable Fried Rice, Roasted Turkey with Stuffing
& Cranberry Relish, Guava & Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple
Raisin Sauce, Carved Kiawe Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus
Pumpkin Cheesecake, Milk Chocolate Haupia & Coconut-Banana Bread Pudding
Child's Buffet: Pineapple BBQ Meatballs, Fried Chicken
Fingers, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit Bowl, Lettuce, Celery & Carrot
Sticks, Hawaiian Jello Squares
NEW YEARS EVE OPTION - This luau will also include party favors and a champagne or sparkling cider toast.