Waikiki Starlight Luau
All taxes & gratuities included in listed price! Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-482-9775 for details.
This is Waikiki's only outdoor lagoon beachfront luau, conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Dine under the stars, enjoy live music and dances and immerse yourself in Hawaiian and Polynesian culture.
The evening's festivities begin with fun Hawaiian activities and live music, a variety of tableside activities and a group hula lesson! Later, indulge in the scrumptious luau feast, featuring a wide variety of delicacies. Then sit back, relax and enjoy an exciting Polynesian show that celebrates the unique heritage of the Polynesian islands.
- Located at a lagoon beachfront lawn at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arrival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious luau dinner
- Exciting Polynesian show
Golden Circle Seating: Includes a lei greeting, Mai Tai punch and one beverage and Hawaiian and other island delicacies
Premier Seating: Includes a lei greeting, premier seating closest to the stage, Mai Tai punch and two beverages, Hawaiian and other island delicacies and first in line to enjoy the feast
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, lei making, live music and interactive tableside activities
- 6:15 pm - Group hula lesson (socially distanced)
- 6:30 pm - Dinner – a feast of tropical favorites
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Luau Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
- Where and When:
- The Waikiki Starlight Luau takes place outdoors at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Great Lawn (weather permitting), located just off the Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon. View Map
Check-in is at 5:00 pm.
Luau ends at approximately 8:00 pm.
- Face coverings are required to enter the luau grounds.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Complimentary validated self-parking is available at Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Infant pricing (children 3 and under) do not get a plate and must sit in an adult's lap. High chairs may be available, but are subject to availability. In order to reserve a seat and a plate, child pricing must be booked.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 3 hours
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau