Ka Moana Luau - Sea Life Park
Vacationing on Oahu and want to experience a traditional Hawaiian luau? Visit Ka Moana Luau, which takes place at a beautiful setting at Sea Life Park Hawaii! Backed by tall sea cliffs and overlooking Manana Island on Oahu’s southeastern shore, Ka Moana Luau is truly too good to be missed!
Ka Moana Luau includes everything that make a Hawaiian luau special – a delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner, great island-style entertainment and a spectacular Polynesian show. Upon your arrival at the luau grounds, you are invited to water or participate in a variety of island arts & crafts (such as coconut headband weaving), hula and ukulele lessons, or getting a temporary Polynesian tattoo!
As the evening continues, sit down to a mouthwatering luau dinner prepared by executive chef Joshua Bulock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street. The evening culminates with an award-winning show that features the vibrant music and dances from Hawaii, Tahiti and Samoa.
All Ka Moana luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem it!
Choose from the following three Ka Moana Luau packages:
Classic Package Includes: Shell lei greeting, 1 standard drink ticket and standard luau seating.
Splash Package Includes: Kukui nut lei greeting, 2 standard drink tickets and deluxe luau seating.
Celebrity Package Includes: Fresh flower lei greeting, Mai Tai welcome drink, 2 premium drink tickets, VIP luau seating and 1 souvenir photograph per group. This package is first in line to the buffet table.
Ka Moana Luau Menu:
- Savory Kalua Pork
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi with Macadamia Nut Crème Sauce
- Chicken Yakitori with Teriyaki Sauce
- Island Greens (VG + GF) with Mandarin Oranges, Radish Sprouts, Crisp Rice Noodles & Asian Dressing
- Mixed Grilled Vegetables (VG + GF)
- Lo Mein Noodles (VG)
- Sweet Potatoes (VG)
- Steamed White Rice (VG)
- Fruit Salad (VG + GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Fresh Taro Rolls (VG)
- Poi (VG)
- Pineapple Cake
- Beverages include Coffee, Hot Tea & Fruit Punch
- Bar Menu includes Island Mai Tais, Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot & White Zinfandel, Domestic Beers & Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke & Sprite). Additional beverages are at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
VG = Vegetarian GF = Gluten Free
Please note: Menu is subject to change without notice.
Ka Moana Luau
Luau Cultural Activities
Sea Life Park Luau
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
Welcome Lei Greeting
- Where and When:
Transportation is available at an additional cost from 8 convenient Waikiki locations. If you selected transportation, your exact pick-up time and location will be in your confirmation email. Please be on the look out for a white mini bus with Aloha Hawaii Tours on the side.
Check in at 5:15 pm at Sea Life Park. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Sea Life Park is located at 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway).
H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
After the residential area ends, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, to Makapu'u Point.
Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 in cash.
- Covid Safety Measures:
All parties will have their own table.
Social distancing measures enforced.
Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking.
Additional hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property.
Dinner is service via "silver-service" (cafeteria-style).
Guests are called up by tables.
Photos with dancers will be unavailable for now.
- Effective September 13, 2021, the City & County of Honolulu will require all guests 12 years of age and older to show proof of full vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry with picture ID to enter the Luau.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination:
1. Hard copy of a vaccination card OR
2. Photograph/digital copy of a vaccination card OR
3. Safe Travels Hawaii application showing proof of vaccination
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test:
A negative test result must be a U.S. FDA emergency use authorization, or approved molecular test, or antigen test taken within 48 hours.
GUESTS MUST EMAIL THEIR VACCINATION CARD OR NEGATIVE COVID TEST RESULT FOR EACH GUEST OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE TO: firstname.lastname@example.org BY 2:00 PM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR LUAU.
Please be sure to include your booking number.
- Special Notes:
- Admission to Sea Life Park is included with luau. Sea Life Park admission must be redeemed within 7 days. Any unused Sea Life Park admission does not entitle guest to any refund. Sea Life Park may only be open Friday-Tuesday at this time. Please make sure to check.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Approximately 2.5 to 3 hours
- Ka Moana Luau